Here you will find the necessary information and the answer to frequently asked questions for your visit to ExpoFerretera. We are at your service for your participation in the event to be positive.
|Wednesday to Friday||1 pm to 8 pm|
|Saturday||10 am to 7 pm|
ExpoFerretera is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals.
Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Children under 16 years old will not be admitted, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
Costa Salguero Center
For the realization of ExpoFerretera we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in the City of Buenos Aires. The covered surface exceeds 20,000 sqm, plus outdoor areas, parking lots (1,500 vehicles) and maneuvering space, spanning over a total area of more than 40,000 sqm within the 17 hectares (42 acres) that make up the Complejo Costa Salguero.
Address: Costanera R. Obligado Avenue and J. Salguero Street
- By Car
Access to parking lot - Jerónimo Salguero Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 33, 37, 45 and 160
- By Transfer – Exclusive service for ExpoFerretera
Every 20/30 minutes (estimated)
Wednesday to Friday from 1 p.m. to 8.10 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7.10 p.m.
- Plaza Italia: Sarmiento Avenue, 40 m. from EcoPark (ex zoo) near the theatre entrance
- Costa Salguero Center: Hall 1 or 5
Tips for visitors
Read these useful tips to maximize your visit to ExpoFerretera.
- Save the date of the event in your agenda.
- If you live outside Buenos Aires, book flights and accommodation in advance. If you are a foreigner, check if you need visa.
- Register online to speed up your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as presentation letters.
- Identify your aims for the visit. It will help you to organize yourself better.
- Know in advance the exhibitors and the product groups exhibited.
- Plan your visit looking at the ground and determine the booth you are interested in.
- Coordinate meetings in the trade center with the participating companies.
- Access to information on the events carried out simultaneously. Save the date of the one you are interested in and attend it with enough time.
- In the exhibition, if you have any query, please go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will assist you.
Find detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls. The printed version will be available in the trade center during ExpoFerretera.
- Download the 2017 catalogue (pdf, 4 MB)