Defining your participation in ExpoFerretera is a good beginning. Telling the world that you will participate in it is essential. Promote your presence!
In adition to the digital material that you can download for free, as an exhibitor you will be able to use a Digital Marketing Platform to promote your presence, before, during and after the event. A micro website, digital invitations, banners, posts for social media and much more!
Customized Digital Materials
As an exhibitor you will have acces to a Digital Marketing Platform with the following tools:
- Customized micro website: Share it and entice more people to approach your booth. You can obtain information about who visited the website and registered to the exhibition.
- Digital invitations: Send personalized invitations to all your contacts.
- Banners: To embed in your website and newsletters.
- Other promotional pieces: Logos, e-signatures and posts to share on your social networks.
Incorporate them to your advertising.
Send it to all your contacts as a personal invitation.
Print it and place it in any visible place of your company where your customers can see it.
Add them to your website and newsletters.
- Banner 468 x 60 px (Full-Size) animated (gif, 328 KB)
- Banner 468 x 60 px (Full-Size) animated (html, 31 KB)
- Banner 234 x 60 px (Half-Size) animated (gif, 41 KB)
- Banner 234 x 60 px (Half-Size) animated (html, 27 KB)
- Banner 120 x 600 px (Skyscraper) animated (gif, 115 KB)
- Banner 120 x 600 px (Skyscraper) animated (html, 25 KB)
Remember that the gift should be link to: www.expoferretera.com.ar
Add them below the emails of all the company’s staff.
Complete Form 12-N in the Exhibitor's Manual to indicate the amount of invitations you need by. The Exhibitor´s Service Team will inform you when they are ready for you to collect.
Afterwards, add the name of your company and your booth number in the blank space designated: "You have been invited by:" and distribute them among your contacts.
There are other ways to take advantage of your participation in the Exhibition, take a look!
If you have any doubt or request, the Exhibitor’s Service Team will be pleased to help you.