All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Reasons to participate
- New contacts: Find new partners and foster relationship with current associates.
- Presence: Position your brand and contact with a professional and qualified public.
- Bussines opportunities: Take part in the Matchmaking Program and expand your company globaly.
- Professional updating: Participate in the conferences, expand your knowledge and learn from experts.
- Technology and innovation: Discover the latest news and novelties from the market.
Forms of participation
Have a look at the different forms in which you can be part of ExpoFerretera.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
Download the participating offer, fill it in and send it by email to the Commercial Team.
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.) by downloading and reading the following useful files:
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor at ExpoFerretera, do you know what else you will need for your booth? For an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service
Know the days and hours of assembling, exhibition and disassembling to plan your participation.